ELEGANT WAIKIKI HOTEL ROOMS
AT THE ROYAL HAWAIIAN
Discover extraordinary hotel rooms
& suites at our Hawaii beachfront luxury resort.
The main building Historic Wing and the new building Mailani Tower
are each decorated in a different style.
The hotel's attentive service will support your stay.
Fresh & elegant sanctuary with refined Hawaiian luxury. In the Historic Wing, be treated to fresh and elegant hotel rooms furnished with custom dark wood, crisp white bedding, boudoir pillows, a warm paint palette accented by a bold fuchsia pink and platinum silver headboard.
An inviting sanctuary, an elegant retreat. Experience an elevated stay when you choose the Mailani Tower.
You’ll enjoy spacious Waikiki hotel rooms and suites with spectacular oceanfront views from your private lanai.
The Royal Hawaiian offers four Prestige Suites featuring elevated accommodations and guest experiences for a truly luxurious stay.
Enjoy your time in Waikiki with Royal Hawaiian's special offers, including breakfast packages and complimentary room upgrades.
Relax in our rooms and suites with plush bedding and Frette bathrobes.
Malie OrganicsBath Amenities
Refresh yourself with carefully selected Malie Organics bathroom amenities during your relaxing time in Waikiki!
High-speed internet access and Flat Screen TV
Equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi and a flat-screen LCD TV.
Gifts & Goodies
Located on the first floor of the Royal Hawaiian main building, the Royal Hawaiian Bakery and TRH Inspired offer a variety selection of pink logo items, sweets, sundries and clothes to commemorate your stay at the iconic Royal Hawaiian. Here are just a few of the popular items that make great gifts for your loved ones.
Please note a daily resort fee of USD 42 plus tax will be added to room rate.
This includes an array of amenities and activities for you to enjoy, including:
- Welcome bag of Royal Hawaiian Signature Banana Bread muffins
- One Go Pro Hero 8 Rental per room per day available at our Front Desk
- Enhanced High Speed Internet Access (Wi-Fi)
- MiFi rental with unlimited high-speed internet access available at our Front Desk
- Morning yoga
- Intro to Stand Up Paddle Boarding – land demonstration
- Daily cultural activities including Ukulele Lessons, Beginners Hula, Ribbon Lei Making, Shell/Kukui Nut Lei Bracelet Making, Lauhala Weaving, Haku Bracelet Making, Flower Lei Making, Royal Hawaiian Historical Tour.