Mai Tai Bar
Casual outdoor beach side bar
Located steps away from the beautiful sands of Waikiki Beach, the oceanfront Mai Tai Bar is an ideal setting for enjoying the Waikiki scene while sipping on your favorite umbrella drink and savoring tasty cuisine. Your memorable Hawaii experience begins at this inimitable beachfront bar where you can lounge and listen to modern mele (songs) performed every evening by the island’s most talented musicians.
Want to make The Royal Hawaiian’s signature Mai Tai cocktail at home? Get the secret recipe.
Mai Tai Bar is currently closed until further notice.
Mai Tai Bar Information
- First 4 hours compliments of The Royal Hawaiian with a $30 minimum purchase at any of our Restaurants or Bars
- Casual outdoor beach side bar
- Dress Code is Casual
- Open from Monday – Sunday
- Bar Hours – 10:00 AM – 11:30 PM
- Lunch Hours – 11:15 AM – 3:30 PM
- Dinner Hours – 3:30 PM – 11:00 PM
Pink Hibiscus Hefe Beer
Exclusively made for The Royal Hawaiian, we teamed up with Waikiki Brewing Company to create a delicious pink beer, brewed with hibiscus to give it a rich pink hue.
The unfiltered wheat beer is smooth with bright citrus notes to start, then flows into subtle tartness to finish. Cost is $8.