The Royal Hawaiian Bakery
Royal Hawaiian’s One-stop confectionery
The Royal Hawaiian Bakery is a one-stop confectionery located on the resort’s Coconut Lanai offering everything from The Royal Hawaiian’s famous banana bread and classic freshly baked desserts to custom-created cakes. Share your #RHBakery photos with us on social media.
The Royal Hawaiian Bakery is currently closed until further notice.
- Temporarily closed
- First 4 hours of parking compliments of The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort with a $25 minimum purchase at one of our Restaurants or Bars
- Share your #RHBakery photos with us on social media
- Famous Banana Bread
- Big Island Honey Macadamia Nut Sticky Buns
- Hawaiian Vanilla Custard Brioche Braids
- Royal Hawaiian Signature Pink Snowballs
- Limited-Edition Coffee Blends and Gifts
Pink Palace Pancake Mix
Pink Palace Pancake Mix is now available, $12 for a small bag and $20 for a large bag.
Instructions: Mix powder with water until mix is completely moist. Batter should be slightly lumpy; Pour 1/4 cup batter onto a 375 degree F/190 degree C griddle. Cook pancakes for 1 to 1.5 minutes per side or until edges begin to dry. Turn only once. Enjoy!Watch the Video