Upscale outdoor beach side restaurant
Safe Access Oahu
Starting September 13, 2021, the City and County of Honolulu’s “Safe Access Oahu” program requires all guests 12 years of age and older to provide proof of an approved COVID-19 full vaccination or approved negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours of entry, along with valid picture identification, to enter restaurants, bars, luaus and other areas of entertainment, throughout Oahu. This also includes fitness centers and spas, as well as many of our resort and island activities. Children under the age of 12 are exempt. Please click this link for information on the City’s Safe Access Oahu Program and frequently asked questions, as this information changes frequently.
We look forward to welcoming you to Surf Lanai with aloha.
Start your day with our famous Pink Palace Pancakes as the sun rises over Waikiki. A trademark of The Royal Hawaiian experience, the relaxed, island charm of the Surf Lanai restaurant distinguishes itself by serving up casual elegance in a renowned, exceptional and personable style.
Surf Lanai Restaurant Information
- No reservations required
- Call (808) 921-4600
- Email email@example.com
- First 4 hours of parking compliments of The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort with a $25 minimum purchase at one of our restaurants or bars.
- The Surf Lanai space is also available for groups and privately catered events. Please contact Restaurant Sales Manager.
- Hours: Breakfast 6:30 AM – 10:30 AM
- Beach and poolside restaurant with spectacular views of Diamond Head and Waikiki.
- Dress Code is Resort Wear