| The Royal Hawaiian Presents Azure
A world-class restaurant perched along the Waikiki beachfront under the canopy of resort’s dramatic Spanish-Moorish architecture. The bejeweled oceanfront space is adorned with intimate candles, plush banquettes, pillows and pristine table settings – creating an ambiance of exquisite relaxation and upscale dining.
Fish and the freshest fruits de mer are Azure's forte. Whether it is ahi, opah, onaga, uku, or moi that whets your appetite – locally caught fish are selected each morning at daybreak from the Hawai'i fish auction and then prepared with your pleasure in mind.
View Azure Restaurant's Virtual Tour Here:
For reservations and to learn more, visit Azure Restaurant's official website below.
JAMES BEARD HOUSE PREVIEW DINNER
Thursday, September 1
6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
The Royal Hawaiian is heading to the James Beard House
in New York on Friday, September 9! Guests will get a taste of Chef Shaymus Alwin's signature cuisine, showcasing Hawaii's native seafood and lush produce.
For our hotel guests and kamaaina, experience it for one night only.
The menu will include:
Starter: Kona Kampachi & Caviar
1. Keahole Lobster and Brioche
2. Truffled Scented Jerusalem Artichoke Vichyssoise and Kauai Shrimp
3. Hawaii Ranchers Ribeye of Beef
Dessert: Meli Kalima Pineapple Butter Rum Cake
Cost is $120 per person or $160 per person with wine pairing.
To make reservations, find Azure on OpenTable and indicate that the reservation is for the James Beard House Preview Dinner.
To learn more, visit Starwood Hawaii's "Happening in Hawaii" blog here
Parking information for restaurant patrons:
- 4 hours or less is compliments of The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort with a $35 minimum purchase at one of our restaurants or bars
- $6 for 4-12 hours
- $25 for 12 to 24 hours
Lost tickets fee is $40.
- Hale Aina Awards, Best Seafood, Top Write-In Vote, 2015
- Hale Aina Awards, Best Seafood, Finalist, 2014
- Hale Aina Awards, Best Oahu Restaurant, Finalist, 2013
- Hale Aina Awards, Best Restaurant for a Date Night, Finalist, 2013
- Hale Aina Awards, Best Seafood, Finalist, 2013
Please also visit SPG Restaurants and Bars to learn how you can receive Starpoints and member discounts for dining with us! Not yet a Starwood Preferred Guest? Join now.