Starting April 1, 2017, The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort will charge a daily Resort Charge of $35 plus tax per room per day, posted to each guestroom in order to offer our guests an array of generous amenities and services for a nominal all-inclusive fee.
Please find below information on the benefits and amenities guests receive for this charge:
- Highspeed wifi access in guestroom and public areas
- Highspeed wifi on Island (Complimentary rental of Mifi; 1 Mifi per room per stay)
- One (1) 4"x8" photo per room per stay through SharpShooter Imaging
- Complimentary one day rental of GoPro Camera (1 per stay per room)
- Unlimited local, long distance, toll free and international telephone calls
- Two (2) 500mL bottled waters replenished daily
- Fitness Classes, Resort Cultural classes (lei making, Yoga, Hiuwai-Cultural Ocean Activities, ukulele and hula lessons Weekly Diamond Head Hikes, etc.)
- "Collections of Waikiki" savings booklet: A booklet of savings at retail shops, shows, and restaurants throughout Waikiki
- Children 12 and under eat free at Surf Lanai with every paying adult
- 15 minute Surfing Instruction – sand demonstration.
- Sea Life Park - Buy one, get one free entrance
- Complimentary Press Reader Access - access to 5000 newspapers and magazines in multi-language
- $20 Gift Card at select retail shops at The Royal Hawaiian Hotel - applicable towards men and Women apparel (not applicable to discounted items) with $100 minimum purchase.
- Complimentary bag of Signature Baked Goods from the Royal Hawaiian Bakery, one per room per stay.
- 10% off retail gift box items at the Royal Hawaiian Bakery
- 10% of Abhasa Spa Charges
This charge will be billed directly to all guests, at a Daily Rate of $35, plus tax, per room per day, for arrivals beginning April 1, 2017.
Parking will be an additional charge of:
- Self-parking: $35 per day
- Valet parking: $45 per day
Starting April 1, 2017, The Royal Hawaiian will offer valet parking only for guests staying in-house at a rate of $40 per day.